Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pomegranate Gin Fizz

 

I thought today that  I’m definitely overdue for another “glass” post, and today after work it  was hot and humid  and felt like Singapore , and it was  just a a perfect Gin and Tonic afternoon, however I felt like experimenting, and I had a bottle of pomegranate juice in the fridge, so I came up  with this little delicious masterpiece.

pomegranateginfizz

 

It was very easy to create too so here’s how I did it.

Half fill a tall glass with ice.
Add One nip of Gin
half a nip of Galliano
1/4 cup pomegranate Juice
half a nip of Lime Juice
top with Tonic  and a sprig of mint.
ENJOY.

 

Pomegranate juice isnt very sweet so if you have a sweeter tooth when it comes to cocktails swap out the Tonic for Lemonade.- , but if you are a Gin and Tonic drinker Im sure you will love this just as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment