Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Little Cups of Happy Deliciousness

 

To whet our appetites, while we are waiting for our  new Free Range Summer Annual Cookbooks to arrive for the Free Range Foodie Panel, we were sent a couple of recipes, including this Three Ingredient Cheats Chocolate Mousse.

My mouth is literally watering as I remember the moreish goodness of these little pots of scrummy yumminess.

mousse

Annabel posted the recipe on her website today as recipe of the week so you can see it here .

Three Ingredients is all it takes – Chocolate, Marshmallows and Cream! 

I used Whittaker’s Dark Ghana Chocolate which is 72% Cocoa and is lovely and dark with a slightly bitter almost espresso flavour. I think that using a really dark chocolate like that helps keep this recipe from being too super sweet.

I served mine in little espresso cups – and really that was the perfect size, although some people in the family could have ( and did) eat 2!

I’ll be definitely making these again – They would be great served with biscotti on the side – Annabel has a ginger biscotti recipe in her Simple Pleasures Book which sound perfect to me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think dark chocolate would be best with all those marshmallows. Great photo Lauren

    ReplyDelete